Come and visit our unique Farmers’ Market situated off Main Street Kinmount along the Burnt River. Turn west at Gateway Store by the bridge. The charming riverside setting between the Historic Kinmount Railway Station and the Austin Sawmill Heritage Park, offers a tranquil setting for a beautiful Saturday morning at the market.
- Locally grown, hand crafted, home-made: • Organic Produce • Gourmet Fare • Artisan Baked Goods • Preserves & Pickles • Handmade Jewelry & Crafts • Honey & Beeswax Candles • Hormone-free, Grass-fed Lamb and Chicken • Maple Syrup • Quilts, Embroidery & Afghans • Wood Carving • Handmade Soaps & Creams • Fresh Cut Flowers & Plants • Handcrafted Artistic Creations of All Kinds • Local Musical Performers
Special Events for 2016
- Sat, May 28:Maple Syrup Day - Pinery Farms
- Sat, Jun 11:Spring Lamb Day - Lazy B Farms
- Sat, Jun 18:Everything Strawberry & Crimestoppers Tractor Raffle
- Sat, Jun 25:More strawberries please
- Sat, Jul 2:Canada Day - free cake, fish pond, prizes, farrier-blacksmith demonstration